Re: POSTing in Oracle Form

From: S.Chan <someone_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:14:02 +0800

"Paul" <paul_at_see.my.sig.com> wrote in message news:snb1g1pik0m7t7vdlb606vn94laospbt3e_at_4ax.com...

> "S.Chan" <someone_at_microsoft.com> wrote:
>

> > Thanks for your suggestion. In response to my problem, please also
> > copy to simonwychan_at_gmail.com. It's real urgent !!!
>

> = "I'm so lazy, not only do I want you to do my work for me, but I
> can't even be bothered my bum to check back to the newsgroup for a
> response, but I want it emailed to me".
>

> This is a breach of common netiquette. An apology would be
> appreciated.
>

> Paul...
>

> > Simon
>

> --
>
> plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__
>
> XP Pro, SP 2,
>
> Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
> Interbase 6.0.1.0;
>
> When asking database related questions, please give other posters
> some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
> The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't
work!").
> Thanks.
>
> Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
> time analysing and attempting to help, please
> do not top post.

Hi Paul,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'd like to check both the newsgroup and email. However, my company blocked newsgroup access which the only way I can ask questions is while I'm at home...

Besides, I'm only asking for advice but not asking to do the work for me. In fact, I have been struggling in this problem for almost a week.

Simon Received on Mon Aug 15 2005 - 17:14:02 CEST

Original text of this message