Re: 10g Exam Stutdy Groups

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:11:57 -0700

brian.peasey_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would participating in an Oracle Exam Study Group help you pass the
> exam? I'm starting on soon! Use the link below for more info:
>
> http://oracle10gcertification.com
>
> Let me know what you think. If you are upgrading to 10g let me
> know and I will record your interest. If there is enough interest I
> will start a study group for the planning on upgrading their
> certification to 10g.
>
> Best Regards,
> Brian Peasey
> http://oracle10gcertification

Brian.

One more spam posting and you will find, as have so many others, that spitting on those you are trying to sell to is a bad strategy.

I encourage everyone to contact google (gmail) and file an abuse complaint against this spammer. Perhaps if his account is cancelled he will get the hint.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org