webforms tuning

From: <vissuyk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2005 20:16:01 -0700

Hi,

We have to support 1000 users - medium sized web forms application (9iAS). What kind of memory should I allocate to OC4J VM ?. How many VM's should I be using ?.

What should I set MaxClients paremeter in httpd.conf ? to handle this load. Is 256 enough ? Does it dictate the httpd processes?

Thanks a lot

Vissu Received on Wed Aug 03 2005 - 22:16:01 CDT