Re: ORACLE with AutoCad

From: Paul <paul_at_see.my.sig.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:42:29 +0100

"Stjepan Kikic" <infolink_at_sb.t-com.hr> wrote:

>I need some good idea or explanation.
>Is it possible to save information from AutoCad into Oracle DB. Connection
>ACad to Oracle
>isn't problem but save information is problem.
>I have map with several cordinate (x,y) object name and global position in
>dwn format wich I need to put into Oracle Db automatic.

Dobar dan, kako si?

Why not put the CAD files into the db in their entireity?

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.1.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.