Re: ORACLE with AutoCad

From: Paul <>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:42:29 +0100

"Stjepan Kikic" <> wrote:

>I need some good idea or explanation.
>Is it possible to save information from AutoCad into Oracle DB. Connection
>ACad to Oracle
>isn't problem but save information is problem.
>I have map with several cordinate (x,y) object name and global position in
>dwn format wich I need to put into Oracle Db automatic.

Dobar dan, kako si?

Why not put the CAD files into the db in their entireity?

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, (Enterprise Ed.)

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.