ORACLE with AutoCad

From: Stjepan Kikic <infolink_at_sb.t-com.hr>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:28:52 +0200

Hay,

I need some good idea or explanation.
Is it possible to save information from AutoCad into Oracle DB. Connection ACad to Oracle
isn't problem but save information is problem. I have map with several cordinate (x,y) object name and global position in dwn format wich I need to put into Oracle Db automatic.

Is it possible.

Br,
Kiki Received on Thu Jul 07 2005 - 02:28:52 CDT