Re: jdeveloper login jsp

From: IANAL_VISTA <IANAL_Vista_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:13:15 GMT

michel.kowalczyk_at_gmail.com wrote in

> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded jdev v. 10.1.2 on winXP, finished a couple of
> tutorials and how to's, and now I am trying to create a simple app.
> with a jsp login authentication.
>
> I am stuck and I am desparate. I looked in the web but can't find an
> example of how to create a simple authentication. Oracle posted this
> example
> http://www-portal-stage.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/03-jan/o13o
> 9i.html
>
> but it's 9i version and I can't get it working. They claim that the
> source code can be downloaded but I just can't see it.
>
> Do you know if there are any tutorials on that subject or steps to
> perform, or maybe a book to read.
>
> Thanks
> mikeeria

http://www-portal-
stage.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/tech/java/jsps/index.html

Updated OnlineOrders
This sample is based on the JDeveloper 3.2 Online Orders JSP client sample but is updated to show new technology available with Oracle9i JDeveloper. Download Now (ZIP, 419KB) Received on Sun Jun 19 2005 - 22:13:15 CEST

Original text of this message