jdeveloper login jsp

From: <michel.kowalczyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2005 11:38:15 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted]  I have downloaded jdev v. 10.1.2 on winXP, finished a couple of tutorials and how to's, and now I am trying to create a simple app. with a jsp login authentication.

[Quoted]  I am stuck and I am desparate. I looked in the web but can't find an example of how to create a simple authentication. Oracle posted this example
http://www-portal-stage.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/03-jan/o13o9i.html

but it's 9i version and I can't get it working. They claim that the source code can be downloaded but I just can't see it.

Do you know if there are any tutorials on that subject or steps to perform, or maybe a book to read.

Thanks
mikeeria Received on Sun Jun 19 2005 - 20:38:15 CEST

Original text of this message