javaload raises error

From: Christine Volkwein <volkwein_at_gmx.de>
Date: 19 Jun 2005 01:48:01 -0700

Hello,

I try to load a java.jar into a 9i database. It could load it into a 10g database but not into 9i.....

I'm totally lost. Please find at the end the summary of the loading.

Bevore I did the loadjava I've executed a dropjava

Maybe someone have some ideas, here my questions:

  1. is there a general difference between 9i and 10g?
  2. is it possible to load xsl and other files into the database?
  3. is there a way to "clean up" all java stuff, without deleting things oracle may need?
  4. does the "oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle" indicate a duplicate loading?
  5. he starts with creating/loading... what means the first skipping? Why does he skip?
  6. what means resolving?
  7. did I oversee anything?

Help and Input is very welcome...... (hope this is the correct group)

Regards,
  Christine

% loadjava -u login/pwd -r -v -f DomainTopicSubtopic.jar

arguments: '-u' 'login/pwd' '-r' '-v' '-f' 'DomainTopicSubtopic.jar'
creating : resource META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
creating : class domain/topic/subtopic/AbstractTestClass1
creating : class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass2
creating : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/sql.properties
skipping : resource META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/AbstractTestClass1
errors   : class domain/topic/subtopic/AbstractTestClass1

    ORA-29552: verification warning: at offset 249 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.String[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle_at_83d61705]>.matches:(Ljava/lang/String;)Z verifier is replacing bytecode at
domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument:249 by a throw
at offset 293 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.StringBuffer[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle_at_fa687fa5]>.indexOf:(Ljava/lang/String;)I verifier is replacing bytecode at
domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument:293 by a throw
at offset 307 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.StringBuffer[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle_at_fa687fa5]>.indexOf:(Ljava/lang/String;)I verifier is replacing bytecode at
domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument:307 by a throw
at offset 363 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.StringBuffer[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle_at_fa687fa5]>.indexOf:(Ljava/lang/String;)I verifier is replacing bytecode at
domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument:363 by a throw
at offset 377 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.StringBuffer[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle_at_fa687fa5]>.indexOf:(Ljava/lang/String;)I verifier is replacing bytecode at
domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument:377 by a throw
at offset 386 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.StringBuffer[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle_at_fa687fa5]>.indexOf:(Ljava/lang/String;)I verifier is replacing bytecode at
domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument:386 by a throw
at offset 400 of domain.topic.subtopic.AbstractTestClass1.createScheduleDocument resolved CLASS<java.lang.StringBuffer[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle

resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass2
resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass3
resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass4
resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass5
resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass6
resolving: class domain/topic/subtopic/TestClass1
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/TestClass2.xsl
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/TestClass3.xsl
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/TestClass4.xsl
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/TestClass5.xsl
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/TestClass6.xsl
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/TestClass1.xsl
skipping : resource domain/topic/subtopic/resources/sql.properties