Re: Help on Multiselect LOVs in Oracle forms

From: Chris F <haha_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:02:33 -0400

ORA-LEARNER wrote:
> Can we alter the default selection in LOV (which is One value only)in
> Oracle Forms 6i so that user can select more that one values at a time
> and the selected values are stored/returned in a list box. Here is the
> back ground to this.

There used to be a neat sample shipped with the Oracle Forms toolkit for a picklist widget. We've used it in our applications where we wanted a multi-select behavior.

Also, (vague memories here) someone once did a paper at ODTUG on creating your own multi-select widget and putting it into an OLB to share amongst many forms. I haven't used this one though. Received on Fri Jun 10 2005 - 17:02:33 CEST

Original text of this message