Logminer and blobs

From: sbjo <gungorse_at_tnn.net>
Date: 10 Jun 2005 02:40:44 -0700

Hi all,

Oracle10g, Windows question.

I want to export/select updated data in archived logs which contain blob variables.
It has been mentioned in "what's new" docs that Logminer supports lob/long raw types as of version 9i. I could not however found anything in the utility guide or other documents about how to extract column values.
Can anyybody describe how to select/export updated values from a log file when the columns types are lob(the sql_redo in v$logmnr_contents show sql as colname=ExmptyBlob())?
The docs also mention another tool called Logviewer inside the EM, does anybody know where it is?

Thanks Received on Fri Jun 10 2005 - 11:40:44 CEST

Original text of this message