Re: Code in the database or middle tier (the CLR controversy)

From: William Stacey [MVP] <staceywREMOVE_at_mvps.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:29:28 -0400

> My point is not one language versus another which is what you and Serge
> seem to assume. It is about the professionals wielding the tools and
> their competence to use the tools properly.

But this is too obvious. That is only saying that if your a SQL expert then your good at SQL. This still has nothing to do with VB/C# in the SQLCLR as this tread started out with. You will probably have to restate your thoughts with an example or two if you want to go on. Cheers.

--
William Stacey [MVP]