Discover nodes in Enterprise Manager 9.2

From: Vijay <gvvenkatesh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2005 14:09:12 -0700

Hi,
[Quoted]   I'm running 2 databases ( Oracle 9iR2 Enterprise Edition), one on Windows 2000 machine and another on Windows XP. Both databases have the [Quoted] same name(DB_NAME,INSTANCE_NAME, SID are the same).

  I'm running Oracle Enterprise Manager intelligent agent on both nodes. Now, when I try to 'Discover nodes' through OEM, I'm able to discover one node. When I try to discover the other node,the discovery fails with message "Targets with same name have already been discovered".

  I checked all the documentation but could not find out the reason. Can someone help?

Thanks.
vijay Received on Fri Jun 03 2005 - 23:09:12 CEST

Original text of this message