Re: problem compiling c (pro*c) program - problem with oracle shared library

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 00:01:12 +0200

Daud schrieb:
> Hi Maxim,
>
> I changed to "-lclntsh" and got passed the error. But now another
> error. SHLIB_PATH is pointing to 32 bit libraries because we are using
> 32-bit mqseries client.
>
> Ok maybe i should try using the correct way. This is what I have:
>
> idba1ReadConfig.pc ,idba1ReadTransmit.pc ,idba1UpdateReceive.pc
> idba1AssembleMsg.c, idba1DecodeMsg.c, idba1EnableSignal.c,
> idba1LogError.c, idba1Mainsend.c idba1UtilMQ.c
>
> The main program is idba1Mainsend.c.
>
> Is it possible to use demo_proc.mk to produce an exe called idbicms
> from all of the above programs? You will see that I have a mix of both
> ..c and .pc.
> By the way, I have installed pro*c compiler in the server.
>
> regards,
> Daud

Yes , you can see how can it be done looking into makefile ( nearly line   100 are defined rules how .pc files should be processed ). In general, you should build your targets in that order: .pc -> .c -> .o(.so) -> exe

Best regards

Maxim Received on Tue May 31 2005 - 00:01:12 CEST

Original text of this message