Re: problem compiling c (pro*c) program - problem with oracle shared library

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2005 06:43:55 -0700

[Quoted] Hi Maxim,

I changed to "-lclntsh" and got passed the error. But now another error. SHLIB_PATH is pointing to 32 bit libraries because we are using 32-bit mqseries client.

Ok maybe i should try using the correct way. This is what I have:

idba1ReadConfig.pc ,idba1ReadTransmit.pc ,idba1UpdateReceive.pc idba1AssembleMsg.c, idba1DecodeMsg.c, idba1EnableSignal.c, idba1LogError.c, idba1Mainsend.c idba1UtilMQ.c

The main program is idba1Mainsend.c.

Is it possible to use demo_proc.mk to produce an exe called idbicms from all of the above programs? You will see that I have a mix of both .c and .pc.
By the way, I have installed pro*c compiler in the server.

regards,
Daud Received on Mon May 30 2005 - 15:43:55 CEST

Original text of this message