Re: XQuery, xml_db tablespace

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:48:25 +0200

JB wrote:

>>FUD!

> My original message said "We learned Oracle has pulled its XQuery
> processor for a while."
>
> I'm don't see what's incorrect about that statement but thanks for the
> clarification.
>
> Will there be an OTN download of the production XQuery?

Not the one I responded on, which you snipped from your reply: <q>
[Quoted] It came up in a project meeting. Someone read a newsgroup message about Oracle's XQuery being removed. He checked Oracle's web site to confirm it. He's traveling and I don't know where he found the information, but this page says XQuery is not currently available for download: </q>
--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel