Re: 9.2.0.6 Blobs JDBC bug ?

From: Pip <prk_at_exemail.com.au>
Date: 22 May 2005 23:41:20 -0700

Oracles Technical Forum should have been just fine on this occasion ... as it states ...

"
Understanding Rules of Engagement ....
# Response within two business days
# ?Analysts make every effort to respond to each customer?s query within two business days. If you post a message to an inappropriate forum, a Support Analyst will move the message to the appropriate forum and notify you via email where your message has been placed. If no solution is found within two business days, you will be notified. An analyst will notify you via the forum that support is still working on the solution. If you have posted a question and two business days have passed without a response, you can provide the Web Services Help Desk with the message number, subject line, and forum via the Feedback feature, and the appropriate product support group will be contacted to post a reply. The more information you provide via the Feedback feature, the easier it will be for the Web Services Help Desk to resolve the issue."

I posted my question on the 11th , I believe that is more that 2 days. Not to worry I know what NOT to do next time !

thanks
Pip Received on Mon May 23 2005 - 08:41:20 CEST

Original text of this message