Re: please, help me....

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:51:09 GMT

On Sun, 15 May 2005 00:59:39 +0200, Luca interested us by writing:

> Hi to everybody...

Why do you ask the question several times? Do you not look first? (If you did, you would probably realize that the same people answer in comp.databases.oracle and the cdo.server, cdo.tools and cdo.misc and your would know there is no need to ask twice.)

> I need to download something more from oracle.com? Anyone wanna help me?

Help, only if you are willing to pay us. Since this is free and done by volunteers, we are usually willing to point you in the right direction.

As I answered in cdo.misc - if you really want to learn Oracle properly, get familiar with the command line. I also gave you additional ideas in the other reply.

It generally takes everal years to get properly familiar with all of Oracle's tools - take them one at a time. But you will find that many are just fancy wrappers around SQLPlus. Knowing SQLPlus realy helps.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com