Re: gui for sqlplus?

From: Paul <paulsnewsgroups_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 15:32:57 +0100

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 May 2005 00:26:19 +1000, Nev <invalid_at_powerup.com.au>
>wrote:

>> would appreciate a fresh view and method.

>Right now you are just soliciting spam.
>Please use this groups archives prior to asking any question.

[Quoted] [Quoted] ??? Seems like a perfectly legitimate question asked in the correct group (tools) to me.

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.2.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, As a courtesy to those who spend
time analyzing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.