using cmdfile= parm within cgicmd.dat

From: asdf sdf <asdf_at_asdf.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 02:08:56 GMT

using reports server 6i

new to reports server admin

I like the keyfile option, but have too many reports with the same parameters. I've tried extensively to successfully use a cmdfile= reference inside cgicmd.dat.

i get no error. cmdfile= appears to be simply ignored.

the docs generally say that it should be supported, although docs for a more recent version (10g, i think) say the cmdfile= is not supported with RWCGI60. But the discussion is in the context of a command line argument to rwcgi60, rather than a cmdfile= parameter within cgicmd.dat.

i'm using a web architecture. i can use a cmdfile= argument to RWCLI60 without problem. but no luck with a web browser and keyfile. I've tried putting the cmdfile= argument inside cgicmd.dat as well as passing it on url line.

any help? Received on Sat May 14 2005 - 04:08:56 CEST

Original text of this message