Re: how to make function to return multiple fields??

From: <jeffchirco_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 May 2005 20:41:32 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] After looking into pipelined funcitons. I am not sure if this will work for what I want. Or maybe I just don't see and it will work. Basically, taking my table example at the top, in my function I want to pass in a number and then have a sql stament like; select id, fname, lname
from employees
where id > number_in;

And then have the function just return the results of that query. Can someone write a little example for me. I really just don't understand and I have been trying to figure it out for too long. My actually sql statement and function is more complicated but this small example is the jist of what I am looking for. Thanks alot. Received on Fri May 13 2005 - 05:41:32 CEST

Original text of this message