I'm seeking for OCP certification

From: Kennedy_f <kennedy_f_at_confoozled.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 02:55:08 -0400

hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Since sometimes, i have been thinking for any certification which can [Quoted] [Quoted] enhance my reputation and skills. How would be OCP. Tell me . presently i'm working on DBMS project, so that may be helpful. I looked few sites,on ucertify, they are offering the users a total of 150 questions and 80 study notes. Also available is a free downloadable version containing 15 questions and 10 study notes. measureup is also one of the good site. What i want is reliability and to cracked it at single attempt. I'll give 1-2 days more on searching and finding resources. Received on Tue May 10 2005 - 08:55:08 CEST

Original text of this message