Re: forms 10g menus not dropping down in browser

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 07:54:20 -0700

Martin Eysackers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently installed DevSuite 10g
> when running forms through o4cj
> or by uing AS 10g forms services
> no dropdown menus appear
> this occurs both for the default menu or custom made menus
> this happens both in IE as in FireFox
>
> the headers appear (eg. default menu => action, edit, query,.....)
> but no menus dropdown when clicked (only the header background changes to
> blue)
>
> I have made my own menu module with 2 headers : Open me, Click me
> Open me contains submenus, they do not appear either
> Click me just contains exit_form which does get executed
>
> I haven't got a clue on how to fix this
> any help would be greatly appreciated

Never seen it before. Two thoughts come to mind.

  1. What operating system server and client
  2. Do other menus work or do no menus work? Do any menus that definitely work on other systems not work? -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)