forms 10g menus not dropping down in browser

From: Martin Eysackers <nospameysackers.martin_at_pandora.be>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 11:01:49 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

I recently installed DevSuite 10g
when running forms through o4cj
or by uing AS 10g forms services
no dropdown menus appear
[Quoted] this occurs both for the default menu or custom made menus this happens both in IE as in FireFox

the headers appear (eg. default menu => action, edit, query,.....) but no menus dropdown when clicked (only the header background changes to blue)

I have made my own menu module with 2 headers : Open me, Click me Open me contains submenus, they do not appear either Click me just contains exit_form which does get executed

I haven't got a clue on how to fix this
any help would be greatly appreciated Received on Sat May 07 2005 - 13:01:49 CEST

Original text of this message