How to populate fields in Oracle Forms.

From: Daku <braich_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 May 2005 06:18:45 -0700

Hi,
[Quoted]   I am new to Oracle Forms so treat me as a layman. I created a form having the following fields SID, Emp_NO, Emp_Name, Emp_problem. After one enters the information the record is saved to a table called emp_prob. There is another table called emp_info. What I want to do is to have the Emp_No filed in the form as drop down and when a number is selected in that list it should automatically populate the Emp_Name field. Emp_NO and Emp_Name are stored in the table emp_info.   I have looked far and beyond but to no avail. Is it even possible to do in Oracle. Please help......... Received on Wed May 04 2005 - 15:18:45 CEST

Original text of this message