Re: Live Reorganize from SQL-script?

From: <grz01_at_spray.se>
Date: 1 May 2005 06:51:36 -0700

>> If so, what are the commands for a live reorg?
>you can generate a list of commands from OEM.

Re. OEM, it was like 18 months ago now I last worked with Oracle (that was 8i) and recently resumed work on 10g.

Just wondering about the standalone OEM, that I was more familiar with... has it been discontinued or still available?

In 10g, I can only find the web-based interface...

In particular, I couldnt find this option for generating SQL from the web-interface.
Could you please guide me?

Thanks, Received on Sun May 01 2005 - 15:51:36 CEST

Original text of this message