Re: Collapsing a column in layout dynamically in Oracle Reports 6

From: OraRepDvlpr <itsashok_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2005 20:35:03 -0700

Thanx Daniel.
[Quoted] I found an easy way (accidently) of doing it by creating a new layout (with two columns) and then hiding one layout at a time depending upon report type. I would like to know about the global temp table that you suggested. What should be in the global temp table?

Not related to this, I cannot get rid of the border around a OLE object in the margin section even if I deselected all (TOP/LEFT/RIGHT/BOTTOM) from Format-> Borders for an bmp. Any idea.... Received on Wed Apr 27 2005 - 05:35:03 CEST

Original text of this message