Re: EM on 10g without grid control, limited to 1 database?

From: GS <spam_at_spam.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:29:56 GMT

HansF wrote:
> New world:
>
> 1 database = 1 EM Console ( pref = 1 Oracle Home) ... use a
> different EM Console (= port) for a different DB.

Yeah, after some more digging on metalink I figured that out, on the plus side, I manually configured the node from 9i oem console to see my new 10g databases so I can at least keep an eye on them that way.

Maybe when I can free up some time I'll (grudgingly)install grid control, curious to see what takes up over 1gb on 3 disks worth of .gz files! Received on Wed Apr 27 2005 - 00:29:56 CEST

Original text of this message