Oracle Reports PDF output to cache problem

From: Mohammad <MHakimjavadi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2005 13:08:23 -0700

Hi every one,

We recently use Oracle 9.0.2.0.1 with Windows 2000 platform and we use Oracle Report 6i for reporting tools .

we have a problem with PDF output in IE. Sometime when we run the report on cache and PDF format, It will show just the first page of report. when I restart the report server's service and run report again, it will show all pages of report. Did you have this problem???

I am not sure is it a configuration problem or something else???

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much in advance,
Mohammad Received on Fri Apr 22 2005 - 22:08:23 CEST

Original text of this message