Re: MGW

From: Pip <prk_at_exemail.com.au>
Date: 20 Apr 2005 20:06:41 -0700

[Quoted] oracle.mgw.common.GatewayException: [415] Missing messages from source queue of subscriber XXXXXXXX

would be an example message - error 415, there are no clear directions on how to deal with this. With this example I can reproduce and fix , but there is no Oracle solution documented - or at least one that I can find !

I would like to provide a list of errors to support , incase they see them in the logs and whct solutions can be provided. Therefore I was looking for a complete list !

thanks for your help Received on Thu Apr 21 2005 - 05:06:41 CEST

Original text of this message