Re: MGW

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:22:27 GMT

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:25:50 -0700, Pip interested us by writing:

> Can someone please tell me where I can get a complete list of Oracle
> Message Gateway error messages and thier meanings - The doco is limited

If you can't get it from Appendix D of the "Oracle9i Application Developer's Guide - Advanced Queuing" manual, you might simply try entering the error id (eg: JMS-111) into the online error message search at http://docs.oracle.com.

For interest sake, would you post some of the message numbers.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com