Running Oracle Reports (Web) from Oracle Forms (Client Server)

From: Petr <ecotaj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2005 14:23:32 -0700

[Quoted] I am trying to run an Oracle report successfully deployed to the Web based reports services architecture, from a Forms 6i client server based application.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I tried something like the following in the WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger:

[Quoted] host('iexplore.exe '||v_url);

[Quoted] This works fine, except that the report in the web browser has to be dismissed closed before I can get back to the form. Is there any way to asynchronously spawn the web browser from the form ?

I would highly appreciate advice from those that have actually implemented this solution.

Thanks.

Petr. Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 23:23:32 CEST

Original text of this message