I probed web center..........................

From: Kennedy_f <kennedy_f_at_confoozled.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:16:15 -0400

I probed several websites, search engine on the net to meet our information needs. But now I can get rid of all my worries with uCertify. last week i was busy in searching resources for oracle. Obviously there are few good online resources available, i choose one and made collection for 3 test. More interesting things that we have our own choice to select stuff. Now i'm expecting something good and pretty cool now! Received on Tue Apr 12 2005 - 08:16:15 CEST

Original text of this message