JDeveloper - Checking jar libraries into CVS as part of project!?

From: TDOR <tjaldor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2005 06:57:30 -0700

I have a problem preserving the library path in a Jdeveloper project when checking in and checking out of CVS.

I add a jar library to a project in one Jdeveloper installtion , check the project into CVS. Then I check the project out in another Jdeveloper installation (on another pc). The library now shows red in the library list on the second pc, and if I check the path in Jdeveloper then its now empty! In the project file *.jpr the path is still the same as on the original pc that I checked in from.

The library jar file is stored in the project <rootfolder>/lib and is checked into cvs as well. Given the path in .jpr is relative from the project root I dont understand why jdeveloper shows the library as missing??

btw. im using jdeveloper 10g (9.0.5.2). The library is added to the project as a "user library".

Any1 knows whats going on?? Received on Mon Apr 04 2005 - 15:57:30 CEST

Original text of this message