Connection Pooling for a PL/SQL Based Webservice

From: Mike Cretan <mcretan_at_nospam.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:37:03 +1000

Hi there,

We are writing a webservice running on iAS 9.0.4 (Win2k SP4) that is based on a PL/SQL function running on a 9.2.0.6 Database (Win2k SP4, separate machine).

We used the JDeveloper 9.0.5.1 wizards to create the webservice, and successfully deployed it to our appserver, and it appears to work well. The only problem is that webservice uses a direct JDBC connection, and we would like it to use the connection pooling facilities provided by iAS...

Does anyone know how to achieve this other than manually modifying to the wizard generated code - as this gets blown away each time you regenerate the webservice?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Cretan Received on Wed Mar 30 2005 - 04:37:03 CEST

Original text of this message