Re: sql psp portal - help

From: <cynthih_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2005 17:07:21 -0800

[Quoted] I wished I didn't have to be so vague, but part of the problem is I don't know much more.

> One could start with Oracle 8 and ask you to translate that
> into an actual version number and continue from there.

I don't know what version of Oracle 8 it was, and Oracle 8 is no longer available for download. So, unless I can find a copy of Oracle 8, I'm not going to be able to start there.

Maybe someone could explain to me how to run psp and sql files under Oracle 9 or 10.

Thanks. Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 02:07:21 CET

Original text of this message