10g DB, AS, & Dev Tools on one Linux machine?

From: Ron Olson <olsonr_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:53:50 -0600

[Quoted] Hi all-

[Quoted] I have a complimentary set of discs from an Oracle conference that I would like to install on my linux machine from Oracle that includes the 10g database, app server, and development tools (JDeveloper, etc.).

I have only the one Linux machine on which to do the installation, and was wondering if it's possible and permissible to install everything under one machine (permissible meaning that the apps all play nicely together).

[Quoted] I have already installed the database, but nothing else. It's running okay but am not sure what the next step is in terms of installing.

Thanks for any info,

Ron Received on Sun Mar 13 2005 - 22:53:50 CET

Original text of this message