Re: Developer 6i compatibility with 10g

From: Hans Erik Busk <tbf_at_cn.stam.dk>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:55:24 +0100

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:27:10 -0300, "Chris" <paquitobird_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>How compatible are forms and reports created under Developer 6i with the
>latest Oracle database 10g? Are there any white papers that deal with this
>issue? Are there patches that need to be put in place to ensure
>compatibility? I could not find anything definitive on OTN.

Patch 16 is necessary for compatibility according to a compatibility matrix in metalink.
We have been running the combination for 3 months witout problems. Without only patch 14 there was problems with pictures saved in database not showing in forms.

Hans Erik Busk
Denmark Received on Mon Mar 07 2005 - 20:55:24 CET

Original text of this message