Re: Oracle reports 10g and stored proc (ref cursor)

From: <joet11_at_comcast.net>
Date: 3 Mar 2005 10:57:18 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I did find the following approach which appears to work. Any comments [Quoted] as to whether this is the correct approach would be appreciated: I created a query in the data model as follows: (it calls the procedure [Quoted] P_TEST which exists in the db and the ref cursor is defined in the package PKG_TEST)

function QR_1RefCurDS return PKG_TEST.CursorTEST is   out_cursor PKG_TEST.CursorTEST;
begin
  P_TEST(42020,OUT_CURSOR);
  return OUT_CURSOR;
end;