Re: Latest patch for Development Tools 6i

From: Jerry Alan Braga <jabraga_at_flanagan.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:38:05 GMT

has not been released yet, it was supposed to be out end of Jan but that had to run more regression testing. Please I have found out that not all fixes made it into base Patch17. I had to request a one-off patch release to fix the but with patch 16 when IP addresses were like 10.10.0 "the first octet had to be >=100 to work"