Re: Reports :Multipanel / logical page printing problem

From: Fred van Nimwegen <fred.vannimwegen_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:59:34 +0100

First you had to set the vertical elasticity of both the outer repeating frame and the frames around the pages A,B and C to variable. Set vertical panel per page to 1.
set a page break before on the frames around page B and C and set the header group of page B to repeat on all pages.

Give for the outer repeating frame 1 record per page. This will enforce a pagebreak after page C when you have to print another set of pages.

"Asimov5" <asimov5_at_gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:1109083843.145288.271070_at_c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...