Re: Compute in Oracle

From: maya <maya_java_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2005 09:21:19 -0800

[Quoted] I will post my example one more time

Principal   Teacher      Student   co su  Percent
PRIN1      teach1         stud1       7   5    71
PRIN2      teach1         stud2       4   3    75
               teach1 total                11  8
               teach1 average                       72.73

here 72.73 is the average and it is calcuated as: 8*100/11 [ from the other totals]
Is there a way for me to display this average [ teach1 average

             72.73
] in the correct location ? Received on Wed Feb 23 2005 - 18:21:19 CET

Original text of this message