Re: JDeveloper 10g and Redhat 9

From: Jim Smith <jim_at_jimsmith.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:37:03 +0000

In message <6dSdnQfBueU_EIbfRVn-hg_at_comcast.com>, Melvin Toy <mwtoy_at_bigfoot.com> writes
>Thank you Everyone for the information. Unfortunately I'm still having
>the same problems. It's really frustrated. The same software works fine
>under Windows XP but really slow.

One cause of speed problems on Windows is that anti-virus software is scanning jar files as they are opened. You can check that out by reconfiguring your AV software not to scan jars.

--
Jim Smith
Because of their persistent net abuse, I ignore mail from