Re: Best way to Extract Data from Oracle into Excel

From: Ingo Peters <ipeters_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:41:19 -0600

On 2005-02-17, MBPP <mpacheco_at_directnet.com.br> wrote:
> I have written a procedure in PL/SQL for Oracle Forms which takes
> a block and export its columns into an external Excel file. In fact,

Very nice idea! I think I'll have to try that out sometime. Deployed as a web form it could popup a new browser window with the right mimetype, and voila, instant data export. I wonder if it'd be possible to make it more generic, so that it would work with any block you point it to? Hmmm...., I'll definitely give this a whirl.

Ingo Received on Fri Feb 18 2005 - 03:41:19 CET

Original text of this message