Re: Free Oracle Schema Documentation Tool

From: Alex Molochnikov <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:12:46 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] "Ed Prochak" <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com> wrote in message news:1108578407.271224.47400_at_c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> ...the group concensus is that any posts
> promoting products should be in the marketplace group and are off topic
> in the other ORACLE groups.

[Quoted] [Quoted] The "group" whose consensus is quoted here is made of:

yourself
DA Morgan
Sybbrand Baker
David Fitzjarrell

One must assume that these individuals represent the opinions of several [Quoted] hundred people who post in this (and other) Oracle-related groups.

[Quoted] I responded to you before in private, as well as publicly, and I will say it [Quoted] again: any post that has to do with Oracle, is appropriate in any NG. Those [Quoted] who do not care to read it, will ignore it - the heading says it all. In the [Quoted] meantime, you and other like-minded zealots (see the list above) create an [Quoted] avalanche of posts, extending the thread ad nauseum, wasting your own (apparently rather cheap) and other readers' time, in an effort to enforce unenforceable.

[Quoted] This is Usenet. It does not belong to you. Sorry. Received on Wed Feb 16 2005 - 20:12:46 CET

Original text of this message