Re: Free Oracle Schema Documentation Tool

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2005 10:26:47 -0800

sqlscribe_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Looking for an easy way to generate useful Oracle schema
documentation?

I had such high hopes. I saw this in the marketplace group and thought, this person listens to reason. But before I followed the link, I checked and saw you also posted here in the ORACLE TOOLS group. In case [Quoted] you haven't read any posts here, the group concensus is that any posts promoting products should be in the marketplace group and are off topic in the other ORACLE groups.

Also, you should ALWAYS read a news group for at least a few weeks before posting to it. That way, even if you do not read the charter, you will have some good guidelines as to what is appropriate and what is not.

I hope you and othres reading this learn the lesson of posting ON topic messages.

Have a great day.
  Ed Received on Wed Feb 16 2005 - 19:26:47 CET

Original text of this message