Re: Font Problem

From: mustoopk <mustoopk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:28:45 -0500

I am already working in clipper n it is a dos base system so there is no problem of printing as all is done in dot matrix. But the thing is u explain it to me that when u select character mode in the property before u start designing a
report after that u select the sql and go for the layout option and design the layout and start the printout on a dot matrix printer. will it print in dots or in graphic mode u go ahead and try this and make a new report n print it on a dot matrix printout. About my spelling i am not an expert in english which i had never mentioned. Received on Sat Feb 12 2005 - 20:28:45 CET

Original text of this message