Re: New York City - Announcement - New Architecture Group

From: wzack <wzack_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2005 06:40:07 -0800

[Quoted] I do apologize if posting it here is innapropriate, however we are not selling anything so Marketplace did not seem approriate. This is a voulinteer group. We did want to reach Oracle folks in New York so that the group will be vendor neutral. At the risk of incurring you wrath further, do you have any other suggestions as to where to post it to get our message to the Oracle folks?

Thanks
Bill Zack Received on Sat Feb 12 2005 - 15:40:07 CET

Original text of this message