Re: SPAM Wizard Offers More SPAM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:20:22 -0800

Tim Arnold wrote:

> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
>

>>Don Parret wrote:
>>

>>>For release Feburary 9, 2005
>>>
>>>LOS ANGELES - Relational Database Spammers Inc. (RDSI) proudly announces
>>>the 4.3 release of the Spam Wizard for Oracle
>>
>>Some of you folks are dumber than dirt.
>>
>>Did you bother to read the group's charter?
>>
>>Did you bother to follow other promotional posts in this group
>>to see if what you were about to do was appropriate?
>>
>>I can't think of a better way to make sure that you don't sell your
>>product than to tell your customers, as plainly as you have, that
>>you don't like them, don't respect them, and don't give a damn about
>>their wishes.
>>
>>Why wait for your competition to trash your product or service when
>>you can do it yourself.
>>
>>Well done.
>>--
>>Daniel A. Morgan
>>University of Washington
>>damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
>>(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)
>

> Where is the group's charter?
> And who bothers to read it anyway?

If you can't answer the first question you have no business posting anything on usenet ... and learn to use google.

As to the second ... when you walk into a restaurant do you assume you can take your shoes off and put your feet on the table because you weren't given a copy of the rules? A lack of courtesy does not obligate others to accept shabby behaviour.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington