please help

From: <sandyair_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2005 07:35:06 -0800

[Quoted] i am a final year student and am planning on doing my final year project on finger print recognition and verification.also i am from a developing country so the resources are really short here i recently came over someone from this group who was doing the same in oracle for 160 million fingerprints and the serching was to be under 5 seconds i dont have that big database i just have to search over a 200,000 fingerprints so i would be grateful if mr x would send me the algorithm or codes used so that i can understand it and implement it thanks

D. Sundeep Received on Thu Feb 10 2005 - 16:35:06 CET

Original text of this message