Re: Font Problem

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:42:18 -0800

mustoopk wrote:

> I am a junior programmer and developing programme in Oracle 8i with
> Reports for printing.
> But the problem is that there is no draft mode which i can select that is
> draft 10/12/15 pitch for character mode. Kindly help me how can i get this
> draft mode in the selection list of fonts. I shall be very much thank ful
> for the solution.
> Thanks

As near as I can tell you are using a product that is older than you are. Paleolithic and no longer suppored. Certainly the database version, 8i, has already begun desupport.

For what you want I would suggest that your company upgrade to products supported by Oracle within the current millenium.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington